Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norma 243 100gn soft points

Norma 243 100gn soft points

Two unopened boxes, plus most of a third box making about 58 in total. All from same batch. Last time I looked these were about 34/box so over ninety quids worth... Yours for 50 Face to face, FAC only
    Last edited by 75; 10-05-2010 at 21:17. Reason: Clarify all same batch

Seeing this advert makes me doubt my current knowledge of ammuntion. I thought only a FAD could sell ammuntion, but any old fool is allowed to sell his gun. Is this not the case?

Ta

I too thought you had to be an RFD to sell ammunition. We live and learn.

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Not a requirement as far as I'm aware. Seem plenty of ammunition advertised in the past but I will withdraw the advert if someone can confirm this is the case?

I know it isn't an issue to transfer ammunition between certificate holders but wasn't aware that this situation changes if money is involved?

My interpretation of Section 5.14 of the guidance is that you only need be registered as a dealer if you're selling by way of trade or business, and this is a private sale so shouldn't be an issue. Section 5.15 details requirements for sale or disposal of firearms or ammunition other than by trade or business, and notes you don't need be registered as an RFD.

My original comment stands though, if I'm misinterpreting the guidance then I'll withdraw the advert! I only want rid of them as I've started reloading

where are you in west berks?, if you dont mine me asking, might know some one who might be intrested

ployters and Sam you must be thinking of the restriction on manufacturing (loading) ammo and selling it. There is no reason why anyone who can lawfully hold ammo from selling it to someone else who can lawfully acquire. as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT059 View Post
    where are you in west berks?, if you dont mine me asking, might know some one who might be intrested
    M4 J12

you have a pm