Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Swarovski Z6 2-5-15x44

  1. #1

    Swarovski Z6 2-5-15x44

    Much though I love this scope, it's becoming apparent I need an illuminated reticle. Ideally I'd have the same scope but the Z6i version, so open to deals for that or a similarly spec'd S&B or similar. It has a plex reticle, great for daylight but my ageing eyes cannae work with it in the low light. It does not have the BT system, but it can be retro-fitted.
    Alternatively would like 825 including RMSD.
    Last edited by Malxwal; 13-03-2016 at 20:40.

  2. #2
    Where abouts are you

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Still available.

  5. #5
    Does the scope have the ballistic turret?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer_202_6.5x55 View Post
    Does the scope have the ballistic turret?
    No ballistic turrets, but easily retro-fitted by Swarovski

  7. #7
    Still available folks.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Much though I love this scope, it's becoming apparent I need an illuminated reticle. Ideally I'd have the same scope but the Z6i version, so open to deals for that or a similarly spec'd S&B or similar. It has a plex reticle, great for daylight but my ageing eyes cannae work with it in the low light. It does not have the BT system, but it can be retro-fitted.
    Alternatively would like 825 including RMSD.
    why not get swarovski to put the illuminated reticle on them.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by midge View Post
    why not get swarovski to put the illuminated reticle on them.
    I wasn't aware that was an option, any idea of cost ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    I wasn't aware that was an option, any idea of cost ?
    You can't have an illuminated reticule fitted retrospectively, only a ballistic turret.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Swarovski Z6 2,5-15x44 or 3-18x50
    By artur in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-08-2015, 11:36
  2. *SOLD* Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44
    By madyarra in forum Optics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-08-2015, 19:17
  3. *SOLD* Swarovski Z6 gen.2 2.5-15x44 P BT L
    By lambic in forum Optics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 23:24
  4. *SOLD* Swarovski Z6 2.5-15X44 Plex
    By digger9523 in forum Optics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 18:44
  5. For Sale swarovski z6 2.5-15x44 plex
    By ziggy in forum Optics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 18:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •