Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swarovski bt scopes

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

swarovski bt scopes

anyone using one on a 6mmbr

thinking of a quick dial scope like the 5/30x50bt

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I use one on my .222,Bob,bought the PBC for it,seems to work quite well and had thought if I could get a 6mm then I would certainly get another and would also fit the PBC to that. If you are thinking of getting one,make sure it has the plex reticle and not the No4, the plex is nice and fine and perfect for the longer shots. There's one for sale in the classifieds,but think it's provisionally sold. Cheers Bob.
    Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodlander View Post
    I use one on my .222,Bob,bought the PBC for it,seems to work quite well and had thought if I could get a 6mm then I would certainly get another and would also fit the PBC to that. If you are thinking of getting one,make sure it has the plex reticle and not the No4, the plex is nice and fine and perfect for the longer shots. There's one for sale in the classifieds,but think it's provisionally sold. Cheers Bob.
    Paul
    cheers Paul

Just what I needed to hear, I am thinking of one on the br and have it as a total long range rifle, and get another 243/6/47/6.5/47 ? for when I need a bit of venison for the chiller.

it all depends on selling the redundant 20 calibre. .but there is no rush at the mo as its silly time of year and ill wait and see what comes up.

thanks

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

I've 2 bob one on my 7mm08 and got another to fit on my 223, fantastic scope seductive to run a 14nv unit behind it too but had to keep to mag down obviously
    I personally don't think you can beat swaro for a scope, and just to wind up the z men you don't see swaro having to hand out marketing sponsorship like toffees to all and sundry to promote stuff as it does it itself !!! Lol
    If you get up near jct32 of M62 let me know ya welcome for a look through it bud
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Plus1 and 100% Jimbo..

I've got a BT turret on my z6 and to be honest I'm not overly impressed with the build quality. Looks like it's made out of very cheap plastic and mines been back to the factory for repair already after only a year of use. The actual scope itself is great but if I was going for a long distance ballistic turreted scope I would look elsewhere and also get something with an external windage adjustment.
    Last edited by scottski; 10-12-2015 at 14:01.

Scottski;
    Does that mean the Z6 you have got does not have a windage adjustment ? I thought the adjustment turret on the right hand side was for windage ?

Blog Entries
    Cheers lads,

I am now on the look out as a chrimbo present to myself for being a good lad.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher View Post
    Scottski;
    Does that mean the Z6 you have got does not have a windage adjustment ? I thought the adjustment turret on the right hand side was for windage ?
    Sorry Marcher , I meant with an external windage turret

I found the wind age turret to be not great. Too much faffing about with the cap,and very basic. I decided to make my own out of aluminium on my lathe. It has wind age marks for 5 mph and 10 mph full value winds out to 500 yards. I based them off my ballistic program (applied ballistics). It also has marks at 5 click intervals. I'm going to get it powder coated satin black to finish it off. Here's a picture.