Content Dog

Bugsy

This picture say's it all , after a day at roe my mate's lab was quite at home in the pickup.

Attachments

• phone pictures 034.jpg
    phone pictures 034.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 182
  • phone pictures 035.jpg
    phone pictures 035.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 178
Suggest check dog for ticks and keds.
I think he gave the deer some so I've put some spot on the deer and there fine now....... honestly he jumped in as we put another in and layed down , looked at us, so I went and got my camera and my mate shouted him out ,after a long day he was all for staying there,so we got him out and I sat him down and gave him a good talking to about best practice and all that ,he said sorry and I've forgiven him;) please lads look at his wee face and don't hit me wi the armchair talk.

I think he gave the deer some so I've put some spot on the deer and there fine now....... honestly he jumped in as we put another in and layed down , looked at us, so I went and got my camera and my mate shouted him out ,after a long day he was all for staying there,so we got him out and I sat him down and gave him a good talking to about best practice and all that ,he said sorry and I've forgiven him;) please lads look at his wee face and don't hit me wi the armchair talk.

well said....! He looks very content in deed! Happy dog!

I should take a pic of my mates deer dog, one real well behaved dog, sits in the footwell on her towel, never gets on the seats, never jumps out after her master, I reckon she could win prizes at those dog shows for obedience, AND she gets him on deer too!:eek:

I should take a pic of my mates deer dog, one real well behaved dog, sits in the footwell on her towel, never gets on the seats, never jumps out after her master, I reckon she could win prizes at those dog shows for obedience, AND she gets him on deer too!:eek:
The lab is about 2 now and he is a stunner in colour and looks he never put a foot wrong all day, put him on a scent and away he toddled tail straight up and wagging, and when he did find the beast straight back and lead us in. Calm as I've ever seen, made my dog look as though he was on 'speed'.

Back