Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NeoPod ultralight

NeoPod ultralight

http://www.steinertsensingsystems.co...hunting-bipod/

Hi All,

Has anyone used these bipods yet I would be interested to hear your opinion.

Regards,
    Glendine.

Would you believe it but I have been looking at these on you tube. They look quite impressive and I would be interested to see one in the flesh.
    but they are horribly expensive at £280 rrp.

i liked the weight of the javelin when it came out but it has a few fundemental things that stopped me from buying it. I think this overcome those issues but presumably with a bit more weight.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I saw one in the flesh at the game fair. The legs dont extend far enough for my liking. I contacted Thomas Haughland who was using one on his videos and he said the same. Very light.

9.4 inches. Yeah could do with another inch or so.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Weighs about 3.5 ozs

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Would you believe it but I have been looking at these on you tube. They look quite impressive and I would be interested to see one in the flesh.
    but they are horribly expensive at £280 rrp.

i liked the weight of the javelin when it came out but it has a few fundemental things that stopped me from buying it. I think this overcome those issues but presumably with a bit more weight.
    Never a Lender or Borrower be

Having now had a chance to use the Neopod bipod my opinion is the are excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Glendine.
    Last edited by Glendine; 03-05-2016 at 10:30.

got one a few months back, excellent bit of kit, light as a feather but solid construction and really low profiled as well compared to the harris so it doesn't get in the way when its not deployed. positive clicks from the legs un attaches with one touch

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    got one a few months back, excellent bit of kit, light as a feather but solid construction and really low profiled as well compared to the harris so it doesn't get in the way when its not deployed. positive clicks from the legs un attaches with one touch

+1

Glendine

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    9.4 inches. Yeah could do with another inch or so.
    bragart

The ladies don't think so. .

i actually used my bipod on my rifle for the first time in maybe 2 years last weekend. Lugging it around all this time and I finally use it.