NeoPod ultralight

Would you believe it but I have been looking at these on you tube. They look quite impressive and I would be interested to see one in the flesh.
but they are horribly expensive at £280 rrp.

i liked the weight of the javelin when it came out but it has a few fundemental things that stopped me from buying it. I think this overcome those issues but presumably with a bit more weight.

I saw one in the flesh at the game fair. The legs dont extend far enough for my liking. I contacted Thomas Haughland who was using one on his videos and he said the same. Very light.

Weighs about 3.5 ozs

Would you believe it but I have been looking at these on you tube. They look quite impressive and I would be interested to see one in the flesh.
but they are horribly expensive at £280 rrp.

i liked the weight of the javelin when it came out but it has a few fundemental things that stopped me from buying it. I think this overcome those issues but presumably with a bit more weight.

Having now had a chance to use the Neopod bipod my opinion is the are excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Glendine.

Last edited:
got one a few months back, excellent bit of kit, light as a feather but solid construction and really low profiled as well compared to the harris so it doesn't get in the way when its not deployed. positive clicks from the legs un attaches with one touch

got one a few months back, excellent bit of kit, light as a feather but solid construction and really low profiled as well compared to the harris so it doesn't get in the way when its not deployed. positive clicks from the legs un attaches with one touch

+1

Glendine

never used a neopod, but have 2 javelins. excellent bits of kit, pros are you keep it in your pocket until you need it so no nasty back rubbing, and they are very light.
Highly recommend one.

Has anyone used the Neopod with the Sauer Spigot system ?

Just wondering if you have to purchase a separate "Sauer Spigot" in addition to the standard universal fitting.

Also,with an over barrel mod. would you also need the silencer adapter ?

If you do, I suspect it would make it a very expensive system.

I couldn't find a price for the adapter and spigot !

Back