Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy christmas from admin

Happy christmas from admin

As we are now well into December and Christmas is only a few days away I thought I would take the opportunity to wish all our members a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy new year.

Thank you on behalf of myself, John(JAYB) Alex (csl) for all your support and offers of help over the past year. We are grateful and hope that you will continue to use the site and develop further lasting friendships and have many more adventures in the field.

On a personal note I would very much like to thank everyone who has stalked with me over the past year, and all of those who have booked for the forth coming season, including what looks to be a very full Red and Sika Stag rut 2016 for Scotland already!!

I look forward to meeting new and old faces in the new year.

Best wishes to you all.

Malcolm, John and Alex.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I am sure that all members would like to join me in wishing all admin staff a Very Merry Christmas too.
    It is admin and the way that they run this marvelous forum that makes it so good and you all deserve a very large dram by way of thanks!

To all of you as well thank you for your hard work and may all your wishes come true

happy xmas admin and a happy new year 2u all on sd

Merry Christmas to all of you, you've had your work cut out at times this year!

Anyway, Peace and Goodwill to ALL men (and women).

Malcolm, see you in February!

All the best from me,to all on s/d to those ive met and those i have yet to meet ,,THANK YOU ALL,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I am sure that all members would like to join me in wishing all admin staff a Very Merry Christmas too.
    It is admin and the way that they run this marvelous forum that makes it so good and you all deserve a very large dram by way of thanks!
    +1

Thank you Chaps, same to you.

In fact, a good excuse to open a bottle of something decent and drink to all your health.

Na zdorůvye!

Jerry
    Last edited by Old-YOP; 11-12-2015 at 15:14.

Merry Christmas ,to all ,nice to meet all of you this year at Malcs ,and to all ive yet to meet cheers and Happy New Year
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Hi, Thanks for all your hard work admin, and have a very merry Christmas and happy new year.
    Jim