Thread: In threes?

In threes?

Lost the chiller Tuesday night, checked it first thing Wednesday morning,a warm waft of spoiled venison, dropped my glasses yesterday, smashed one lens, just waiting for the third ...............
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Finny reminds me of the American bumper sticker.....................Sh/t happens.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Yup, Just hope it ain't too smelly when it happens Malc!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Iron broke last Thursday and kettle went Friday morning, hope the third is as trivial☺
    dave

Tuesday am I'll be fishing around in the scrap for a brand new compressor, along with a dedicated medical temp sensor gauge,,along with a bit of copper tubing then I'll have to tempt Keith (Sikadog)

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Lost the chiller Tuesday night, checked it first thing Wednesday morning,a warm waft of spoiled venison, dropped my glasses yesterday, smashed one lens, just waiting for the third ...............
    On a positive note, plenty of bait for foxes...

Been there, done that. Seem to be having some chiller issues myself for hanging stuff.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .