Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drone

Drone

I was outside the house watching skenes fly over when an unusual sound and green and red LEDs in the sky caught my eye. A drone overflying my property.
    Sorely tempted to end it's flying days. But of course I am of 'good character'.
    Bloody things.
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

Probably best not to.... I heard about a chap who shot down a model helicopter on a game shoot, although most of the other guns found it hilarious the keeper wasn't impressed and I think he got done for criminal damage or something like that.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Regular Poster
    Where there are more Muntjac than you can shake a stick at
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F4A8D2500000578-3356746-image-a-18_1449872409511.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	64389

Tokyo police.

All the best, S.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStalk View Post
    I was outside the house watching skenes fly over when an unusual sound and green and red LEDs in the sky caught my eye. A drone overflying my property.
    Sorely tempted to end it's flying days. But of course I am of 'good character'.
    Bloody things.

Thats what catapults were invented for...

These were the topic of conversation the other day and it was mentioned that you can still jam them. I know years ago a CB would fetch radio controlled planes down but can you still jam the new frequencies ?

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    These were the topic of conversation the other day and it was mentioned that you can still jam them. I know years ago a CB would fetch radio controlled planes down but can you still jam the new frequencies ?
    Most have GPS on board, and RTB if they lose signal.
    You won't jam them readily either

Been a couple of devastating injuries to children in the last 2 months?

Thought so but didn't know for certain. Not as I have either a drone or jammer.

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    No simply. The modulation and frequency they transmit and receive on make them very secure.

Anymore detail Jockstalk?..........are you in a remote area?any neighbours/did you know who it was flying it?how long was it flying?