Thread: Working Labrador Pup

Working Labrador Pup

I am on the look out for a well bred working labrador puppy, ideally black. Had my eye on a Drakeshead litter but they were all reserved by the time I found the advert.

I am in no particular rush as I have a 5 year old fox red but the time seems right to take on a new pup so I would be very interested if anyone knows of any planned litters from health tested parents.

Look- on the kennel club website. A good starting point, Acredited breeder's are all there.

my friend is due a litter from his lab jan 22nd, i bred the bitch the mum was a cracking deer dog also working on feather and fur, sire is drakes head lines drop me a line if you would like his number ...

I have a 6 month old black bitch pup that I had left from my last litter due to personal circumstances of the buyer she's a nice pup just ready now to start training, your welcome to come & look I have both parents working & 1 grandparent working.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by solo gun View Post
    my friend is due a litter from his lab jan 22nd, i bred the bitch the mum was a cracking deer dog also working on feather and fur, sire is drakes head lines drop me a line if you would like his number ...
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    I have a 6 month old black bitch pup that I had left from my last litter due to personal circumstances of the buyer she's a nice pup just ready now to start training, your welcome to come & look I have both parents working & 1 grandparent working.
    Thanks but I'm looking for a younger pup (to keep the mrs happy!)

Quote Originally Posted by tom_0787 View Post
    Thanks but I'm looking for a younger pup (to keep the mrs happy!)
    if you don't find what you are looking for give me a shout July this year, these will be THE best bred lab pups.

ATB WB.