DSC1 Completion

Aligillies54

Hi,

Delighted to pass the DSC level 1 across in Aberlour this weekend, a great course ran by John Allan and Andy who made the course very enjoyable but I did find that there was certainly a lot to learn and remember for the test extremely glad I passed in the end! and look forward to Level 2 next year!:hind:

Ali

Well done, Aligillies, and the best fo luck on you Level 2. Did they give you any notion as to when you would receive your cert.?

Thanks Bearstalker:thumb:........they thought we should receive them within 5/6 weeks, so looking forward to cracking on with level 2 now....

Last edited:
Congrats Aligillies54, always good to pass any exams especially after having to read all the paperwork/watch dvds etc.

Thanks tumbleweed, I must admit I felt more nervous doing that than anything I've done in the past (that I can remember!) I suppose thats got to be down to what it means to you plus not wanting to fluff it after all the studying involved:scared:.

Cheers Ali

Allgillies
Well done I went back up today and aced my recognition, recon I would have got it first time if I had the online stuff, but he ho thats the way it goes
good luck with the dsc2 looking around for a deal to do mine also
Cheers
Ray

Hi Ray,

sorry for for the late reply I was away on a wee holiday:D

nice one, you'll be delighted to knock that on the head and congratulations with the course! looking forward to part 2 once my cert comes through I'll probably send off for it.
Good to meet you and hopefully bump into you at some point in the future.
Cheers
Ali

Last edited:
Hi Ray,

sorry for for the late reply I was away on a wee holiday:D

nice one, you'll be delighted to knock that on the head and congratulations with the course! looking forward to part 2 once my cert comes through I'll probably send off for it.
Good to meet you and hopefully bump into you at some point in the future.
Cheers
Ali

Thanks Ali
I spoke to John about Level 2 and have decided to go on a stalk or 2 with them to nail down the methods and procedures, especially the carcass inspection and larder procedures, Before I send off for my portfolio, so I am confident what I am doing is correct with the whole procedure required
Cheers
Ray

Back