Thread: Stalking in Lincolnshire this Christmas.

Stalking in Lincolnshire this Christmas.

Hi Guys.
    After a successful trip down to Bristol in the early summer with my nephews I would like to try and get them out again.
    Unfortunately there's not time to go for a camping trip since the boys spend half the holidays with their farther and the other with their mum in Lincolnshire.
    So I'm looking for somewhere I can take the boys for a stalk, they of course are not shooting just enjoying the time out and learning how to stalk. If you have anything you could offer please drop me a line. I don't mind what species you have and can travel a bit, but would like to make it achievable in a day. Thanks.

Are there no deer in Lincolnshire? Found a guy called John Palmer, anyone know of him? Thought I might give him a call and see what he may have.

Try John Robson of Yorkshire Deer Stalking (YDS), he is based in Driffield and has a lot of ground in that area. He is an AW and is well recommended.
    Willie

Thanks Willie. I've bee out with John before. He does have a lot of ground with plenty of deer, but he's a real commercial outfit and I'm not sure he'd be up for "helping" with 2 young lads. He's got a living to make. I'm not saying he's not a good chap but I think he's likely to be very busy with clients and pheasants etc to be messing with me.