Thread: where to go?

where to go?

Good evening,

In roughly 12 months time I will be 30, so I've been thinking that I would like to treat myself to 2/3 days of stalking away from home.
    I'm keen to try an area that will give a good chance of coming across a few deferent species, primarily muntjack,fallow,sika,.
    I'm not looking for medals or even buck's, just cull animals,
    So my question is which part of the country should I look and who would you suggest I contact to make this possible,
    Many thanks
    Ross

Hi Ross. If you come down to us in Dorset in early November next year I'm sure I could put a package together for you. Send me a PM.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

I cannot recommend these guys enough I have just got back from a few outings with,Jason one of the stalkers with Thornhill, I loved every minute great crack,put on deer even though the weather was not ideal.
    I am already planning my return.
    Tony.

Sadly I won't be able to do November, looking for a january booking if I can,

No problem. We could do January coming or plan something further in the future.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

I should have added... More info on the 'roe stalking central ' Facebook page but I can send you an info sheet.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Howz it go in Ross, howz the .270 coming along?

Morning shadrach, I have no idea as it still hasn't come back from the proof house, starting to get a bit worried that it wont be back by Xmas, are you joining us today?

Ile send you a pm later on this evening about a january booking, will be for 2017. Cheers.