Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HWV pups for sale

HWV pups for sale

Hungarian Wirehaired Viszla Pups for sale 3 dogs 2 bitches Kc reg , dew claws removed ,fully wormed , vet checked , 4 weeks free insurance . Both grandsires Hungarian imports. Dam stalkers dog, Sire grouse keepers dog . Bred for work Good looking parents .

Do you have a price and location please?

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Docked ? Please
    cheers
    I can't see that they will be docked due to the total docking ban in Scotland

Sorry forgot price £950
    Grumpyoldsod is correct tails not docked.
    2 .miles from Edinburgh airport
    Last edited by Hoolit; 15-12-2015 at 14:50.

Both bitches booked only 3 dogs left. Available for new homes 18/1/16

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldsod View Post
    I can't see that they will be docked due to the total docking ban in Scotland
    Arhh well a very well known scottish trialler and pro trainer has his dogs whelped across the border docked then back over to The Scottish kennel , it's worked well for that famous kennel so it can be done .
    norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Arhh well a very well known scottish trialler and pro trainer has his dogs whelped across the border docked then back over to The Scottish kennel , it's worked well for that famous kennel so it can be done .
    norma
    I know this happens Norma .308 , I don't have any contacts over the border or I would have done the tails the same day I did the dew claws . Having docked tails for nearly 40 years I know this bloody law is stupid and cruel , but I cant afford a £5000 fine. from what I am hearing the tail docking ban is to be looked at again . Hopefully keep the SSpca and Vet council ot of it.

Cheers Hoolit

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolit View Post
    I know this happens Norma .308 , I don't have any contacts over the border or I would have done the tails the same day I did the dew claws . Having docked tails for nearly 40 years I know this bloody law is stupid and cruel , but I cant afford a £5000 fine. from what I am hearing the tail docking ban is to be looked at again . Hopefully keep the SSpca and Vet council ot of it.

Cheers Hoolit
    We all know that it happens but It is also an offence to take a dog from Scotland for the purpose of docking.
    Details Here

Grumpy