Thread: Exceptional guided Roe stalking & DSC preparation / witnessing in the South West.

Exceptional guided Roe stalking & DSC preparation / witnessing in the South West.

Folks,

We still have some availability during the Buck season, and with a high population of good quality Roe, Devon makes an ideal destination for your summertime stalking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JoeMHunt04013Medium.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	1037

We also have a growing population of Wild Boar, and offer regular selective shooting outings to assist in reducing crop damage.

Name:	LARGE Boar.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	1036

Offering great food and onsite accommodation, arranging a trip is made very straightforward. Located just north of the town of Axminster, being in the centre of one of the prettiest tourist areas in the UK, makes combining your stalking with a self catering family holiday work very well indeed!

Name:	Hunters lodge collage.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	1038

DSC2 preparation and witnessing by an AW is available for those working through their portfolio, as are full range facilities, trophy preparation & butchery training in our larder.

Name:	Range work.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	540.3 KB 
ID:	1039

Outing fees are 75 per stalk. Trophy fees are size dependant! AW witnessing is NOT charged. Full board (food & accommodation) 40 per person/per day. Self catering at 50 per night, for either the Hunters Lodge or The Annex. Use of the largest hunting video collection ever seen - priceless!

If you would like further information, a chat about stalking opportunities, or just a discussion about completing your DSC2 portfolio - get in touch through our website at
    www.farringtonds.com.

Looking forward to hunting with you!

Ian Farrington
    Last edited by IanF; 12-05-2010 at 08:12.

Can absolutely vouch for the quality of the land and company with Ian - some seriously fantastic ground with a serious amount of Roe. Ian really has helped towards the removal of my mentoring condition with some excellent guidance and experience.

:0) Thanks for that - it was a pleasure.

Meanwhile, a year later.....

Folks, we still have some availability if you fancy a break in Devon. The Bucks are changing coat now and there is some wonderful stalking to be had.

Outing fees remain at 75. Full board accommodation in the Hunters Lodge is 45 per day per person - while self catering is 50 per day for two people. Trophy fees dependent on size of Buck (PM for detail). Venison is available at prevailing game-dealer rates.

Any queries, do please get in touch.

Ian

Tel: 07798 771 062
    Home - Farrington Deer Services
    Email: info@farringtonds.com

Hi Ian i can agree that video collection is great seen most of buy now ,we be down soon Trevor

Top man. Ian and Jo are first class people offering first class services

Folks,

Many thanks for all the inquiries!

We still have some availability for Roe Bucks between over the coming months - do give me a yell if you fancy a break in the west Country.

Keep well,

Ian

Ian, when is your next visit over your CWD / Munty areas? Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Steve,

We generally take 6-7 trips up country, visiting various grounds from November onwards. We leave the Muntis alone during the summer.

You after a combo outing?

Rgds

Ian

PM'd
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Firstly a big thank you to Ian and Jo for the great time had last sunday/Monday and a successful 4 pointer shot, (small 6 pointer) very good company to keep and plenty of opportunities for any stalker. Will be booking for the doe season shortly.
    Jason Jeffery, Dawlish.