Thread: New to reloading & looking for some .204 brass

New to reloading & looking for some .204 brass

Anyone have any used .204 brass they no longer use or need, if so, then please let me know what you can offer?

Thanks in advance.

buy new-get the benefit of fresh brass.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post
    Anyone have any used .204 brass they no longer use or need, if so, then please let me know what you can offer?Thanks in advance.
    If you want this brass to practice your loading technique then fine but for handloads buy new and save yourself some of the hassles associated with fired brass from another rifle

Thanks for the replies and advise. I'm planning on buying some new Hornady 40g V-Max to test and then keep the brass for reloading but I was also looking for some older brass to practice on as well.

what I have found , is that even with new brass due to loading the little jasper quite hot I don't get many loads till the brass is worn out , maybee 4 loads but then again the little 26 gr varmint grenades were humming along !! I'd just buy new brass and use that as it's cheaper then buying factory ammo and you can really tweak em up :-)) 4350 fps I was getting !! whizzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post
    Thanks for the replies and advise. I'm planning on buying some new Hornady 40g V-Max to test and then keep the brass for reloading but I was also looking for some older brass to practice on as well.
    Best way to do it apart from buying virgin brass, that way at least the brass will still fit your chamber even after full length resizing something that cant always be said for brass fired in another rifle. Ian.