Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpine hunting online

Alpine hunting online

Does anyone have good/bad experience of the online shop Alpinehunting.com, it appears to be based in Italy but has an accessory I'm after.

alpinhunting.com - Herzlich willkommen!

thanks Mick

very slow but they get there in the end, email check its in stock first. as long as you can accept it will be a couple of weeks I've never had any problems with them.

Mick,

Can be a bit "Hit & miss" when ordering bullets in as much as they sometimes don't have stock and delivery can be a wee bit on the slow side but generally they are good!

Email Karl at alpinbullets@gmail.com

DT

I've received sierra gamekings from them - took 4 weeks. Not bad if you aren't in a rush. You may get an email saying item/s have been delivered when they actually mean despatched (translation error). Will definitely use them again. Cant wait until they get a decent stock of Barnes bullets.

use the search function, there was a thread a while ago, started by me, not a positive experience.......
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

As others have said they can be a bit slow and they are not that brilliant on replying to emails either, but there are significant savings on UK prices vs Euros and due to our absurd gun laws you can buy "expandable missiles" mail order from them rather than suppliers within the UK.

atb Tim

I've used them twice, first time had loads of great communication and items delivered in about 3 weeks. Second time placed a bigger order, it never turned up and communication was slow and had to get a refund via PayPal. I would use them again especially if it was an item I couldn't find elsewhere but not if I wanted anything in a hurry. Happy to pay by PayPal and know that if anything goes wrong I'll get my money back so nothing other than my time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    use the search function, there was a thread a while ago, started by me, not a positive experience.......
    Same here,ordered in October and had nothing for a few weeks then sent an email asking for delivery date.No reply.
    Cancelled my order end of October and got an email last week asking for payment for the bullets
    After a few emails he finally got the message that he never sent them in the first place.
    Would not use again but instead used shooting supplies and got them in a week.
    dave

Thanks lads I'll send them an email first to see if they have what I want in stock but I'll maybe just stay at home and pay the extra 30 haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mick9abf View Post
    Thanks lads I'll send them an email first to see if they have what I want in stock but I'll maybe just stay at home and pay the extra 30 haha
    The key is patience, if you are buy form over seas your looking at 2-6 weeks delivery time.

My first package from them got stopped by customs and took 6 weeks and the second took 2 weeks, factor that into your time frame and away you go!

I will not hesitate to use them again.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.