unicef aid to syria

old man

Ok people, please consider making a small donation to help Syrian children.

The UK government will match your donation equally.
www.unicef.org/emergencies/syria/

Thank you, hoping the link works?

Is this the same UNICEF whose CEO is paid, annually, US $ 520,000? Or another UNICEF?

No thanks, Old Man, I'd rather not donate. I'm sure you'll be forgiving of me for not doing.

Is this the same UNICEF whose CEO is paid, annually, US $ 520,000? Or another UNICEF?

No thanks, Old Man, I'd rather not donate. I'm sure you'll be forgiving of me for not doing.

Aye, always the problem with these things. Wouldn't it be nice if we could find a way to get donations and support to where it's needed without the cream being skimmed off on route.

No, but really interested to hear about your efforts.

Sorry I didn't want to get involved in this tread as I know from the off where it's going to go but I must come to the defence of D as I know he has given monies to the Cumbria fund and being the kind of man he is would gladly give his time and manpower were he not still recovering from major heart surgery.

I will not reply to any answer to this post for the reasons stated above
Regards
Jimmy

Hi Old Man, I to am an Old Old man, all my life the same countries require a helping hand for there children, this has gone on since I watched blue peter and Valerie singleton was requesting, money
The bbc has never stopped showing us these children and requesting our money
At the same time the bbc have helped push political correctness at us !!!
For these reasons I decline your offer.
We even give money to india !!!

We continue to donate overseas aid on a vast scale. Remember the Sunami, millions and millions were donated. Where did it go?? I for one gave fairly generously but have never heard where it went. Before we interfered in Africa The various tribes regulated their own populations and some are still doing it. We have famines out there but so many more children are now surviving than before,and it is not unusual to see a babe in arms a couple of toddlers and the woman pregnant again. Rhodesia used to feed a large part of Africa but not since it became Zimbabwe. It makes me wonder if we will ever learn to leave people to their own devices. We see thousands of so called refugees fleeing Syria,many of them young men. Any young bloke should,if he has anything about him,be fighting either for Assad or the rebels to sort the country out,instead of legging it.
I am sorry for the families but once they manage to get out of Syria they should in the first safe country they get to.

I believe we are helping Syrians to the tune of £24.000 for each one of them swarming over to us.
That's what is being given or spent on them,without what they nick from us or we lose by job losses.

Back