Thread: Akela dog food

Akela dog food

I know this gets covered quite a bit on here but over the last four months my dogs have been on akela dog food. Serial and grain free etc. I used to feed them Canagan but switched due to the cost. This however is cheaper and I think better. The my dogs love it.

Akela 80:20 Working Dog Food VAT-FREE

Ceres for that, I've just ordered a sample pack. I used to feed mine with raw chicken carcasses but with a toddler running about I've switched back to a dry food but not found a decent one at a price I can afford but this seems very good.

Working Dog Food WorkingHPRs | Quality dog food for working gundogs
    I feed this its quality food at reasonable prices and delivered to your door
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Since mine have been on this their coats have been the best, a true shine with a nice feel to it.
    bowls been consistent. Their teeth are all pure white. Appetite is better as well.
    They have a really good service which I've used several times.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Since mine have been on this their coats have been the best, a true shine with a nice feel to it.
    bowls been consistent. Their teeth are all pure white. Appetite is better as well.
    They have a really good service which I've used several times.
    Mine are onto the fifth bag of it now. I have been feeding them half and half with Pero Organic, which is what they used to be on.

I am intrigued you report their teeth are all pure white...I have just had a bill for 320 for dental work on the old dog .

Do you add water to it for yours or add any soft food into the mix?

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alantoo View Post
    Mine are onto the fifth bag of it now. I have been feeding them half and half with Pero Organic, which is what they used to be on.

I am intrigued you report their teeth are all pure white...I have just had a bill for 320 for dental work on the old dog .

Do you add water to it for yours or add any soft food into the mix?

Alan
    No just straight biscuits. They were starting to get plaque on them but once I switched to big paws instead of kibble they are crunching each biscuit individualy. Also the kibble was being eaten well sacked up like a hoover.