Thread: New member from Wiltshire

New member from Wiltshire

Hi, All
    Im from Chippenham in Wiltshire been shooting shotgun for 35 odd years, took up rifle shooting last year, been active ever since.
    Shoot a .22 fac air rifle.
    17hmr

Have enjoyed being guided on the .243 for stalking deer by a good friend.

Hi and welcome!

I'm surprised none of the boys local to you have posted yet - there are at least two very cose to you on this site! Plenty of Wilts chaps on here, and a good social group too. There have been a couple of social meetups and there's a sea fishing trip planned, if you'd enjoy that?

Pippa

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm also based in Chippenham, and stalk locally. As Pippa said, we have a sea fishing trip planned - Saturday 19th June out of Lyme Regis - let me know if you'd like to come along and meet some fellow members. ATB, Moonraker

Hello. Welcome to the site. I too am based in Chippenham and (hopefully) will be stalking locally soon once the variation is approved...

Hope to meet you at the fishing trip.

TLDP, Spider.

hi
    just seen this.chippenham also welcome to the site,good luck with your new paths.pm if you want any advice.you may not follow it and you can always get a second opinion
    matt

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I'm also based in Chippenham, and stalk locally. As Pippa said, we have a sea fishing trip planned - Saturday 19th June out of Lyme Regis - let me know if you'd like to come along and meet some fellow members. ATB, Moonraker
    I had done a lot of fishing in my early years but mainly stood/sat on firm ground, many thanks for the offer.Hope you have a good day.