Thread: Jahtijakt camo membrane boots?

Jahtijakt camo membrane boots?

I'm once again in the market for some lightweight summer stalking boots. They need to be waterproof and not too hot though!
    I've seen the Jahtijakt camo membrane boots are on offer and wonder if they are any good. I've heard good things about the clothing range. The boots look to be just what I am after. Anyone got any?
    MS

I have a pair of the premium boots and I do rate them.

''Premium'' too good for someone who in a previous post admitted he got his nickname for punishing naughty simians, M.S. where have you been, on holiday you ain't posted for weeks. deerwarden

Account Suspended
    If they are anything like the jacket they sold me they will .................................................. .......................let the water in.

I hate wearing wellies in summer and my big boots seem too warm to, so I have just bought a pair of Chiruca gore-tex lined lightweights for about 70.00. I will try and find the link for you.

ft

Edit; Sorry about the delay, I have been a bit busy. I got them off that well known on-line auction site, Chiruca Hunting Boots Torcaz Band 69.99 delivered.
    Last edited by flytie; 14-05-2010 at 07:20. Reason: general busyness
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Account Suspended
    Alt-berg's Sneeker Aqua's. Not cheap. But about the best light weight boot you'll buy.

I also own a pair of light , gore tex lined Chiruca boots . Model Pointer . I like them a lot . Very comfortable , no breaking in time , waterproof . Very good and not expensive .
    The only pair of my boots that I would recommend to anybody .

I just bought a Jahti Jakt Pro suit . I hope it's better than the jacket owned by Emdoc.

Account Suspended
    Recent local reports would suggest that they have improved some what. But you know what they say about once bitten and all that.

Now where did I leave my camo boots when I soaked my feet in the stream UMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

boots

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Now where did I leave my camo boots when I soaked my feet in the stream UMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I have a pair in cammo size 12 i like em wore them a couple of times bought some meindels in the meantime
    Jahitjhakt boots are for sale there like new
    PM if your intrested
    cheers scout