Jahtijakt camo membrane boots?

Monkey Spanker

I'm once again in the market for some lightweight summer stalking boots. They need to be waterproof and not too hot though!
I've seen the Jahtijakt camo membrane boots are on offer and wonder if they are any good. I've heard good things about the clothing range. The boots look to be just what I am after. Anyone got any?
MS:)

''Premium'' too good for someone who in a previous post admitted he got his nickname for punishing naughty simians, M.S. where have you been, on holiday you ain't posted for weeks.:stir: deerwarden:gheyfight:

If they are anything like the jacket they sold me they will .........................................................................let the water in.:mad:

I hate wearing wellies in summer and my big boots seem too warm to, so I have just bought a pair of Chiruca gore-tex lined lightweights for about £70.00. I will try and find the link for you.

ft

Edit; Sorry about the delay, I have been a bit busy. I got them off that well known on-line auction site, Chiruca Hunting Boots Torcaz Band £69.99 delivered.

Last edited:
I also own a pair of light , gore tex lined Chiruca boots . Model Pointer . I like them a lot . Very comfortable , no breaking in time , waterproof . Very good and not expensive .
The only pair of my boots that I would recommend to anybody .

I just bought a Jahti Jakt Pro suit . I hope it's better than the jacket owned by Emdoc.

Recent local reports would suggest that they have improved some what. But you know what they say about once bitten and all that.:-|

boots

Now where did I leave my camo boots when I soaked my feet in the stream UMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I have a pair in cammo size 12 i like em wore them a couple of times bought some meindels in the meantime
Jahitjhakt boots are for sale there like new
PM if your intrested
cheers scout

Back