Available: Sussex roe bucks for 2016 season

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
DSC_2008.jpgStalking for Roe Bucks in West Sussex 2016 season.
Prices held the same as 2015.

Stalking over 3 areas of outstanding West Sussex countryside for Roe Bucks. Limited spaces and some medal heads may be available, please PM me to enquire. I own all three leases we are not agents who sub let. Fees are as follows.

Outing fee/Stalk fee. £75.00
Cull Roe bucks, yearling and up to 4 pointer £50.00 kill fee.
Old non medal Bucks of 5 to 6 point £100.00 kill fee.
Venison can be purchased between £45 to £55 per carcase.

Medal CIC heads as follows if available: Gold £1000. Silver £800. Bronze £500 to £600.

Wounded and lost beasts will be charged for. loss of beast and venison. Damaged carcase (i.e gut, haunch, saddle) carcase will be charged for and client may keep it or leave it with me.

All grades of stalker accommodated, estate rifle available. BB available on the edge of the estate. Full pick up and return service for overseas clients available at extra cost ( Please pm me for details and costs for all in service, including visitors permits, guiding, pick up and return to Gatwick, meals arranged, field dressing of trophies.

I am an AW and can accommodate Level 2 candidates for the same fees as above. There is no charge for paperwork.

Deposit required is £25 to book and hold dates. PM for available dates and any further questions.

Last edited:
Hi again. Do you have area for 6 client for Roe buck stalking in April/May 3-4 days and 3-5 buck each ?
Please give me price and info with pm

5 bookings already taken for late May/early June. There is limited availability gentlemen and bookings are on a first come basis. I usually finish on my bucks at the beginning of August.

Last two dates left for the Roe Bucks with me.

15th and 17th July AM and PM on both days.

Once these dates are gone I am closing the diary for this year pending any cancelations.

Back