Available: Free Muntjac shoot

Colonel

It's Christmas and I'd like to offer a chance for a serving or recently demob forces personal who is just getting into deer stalking and not shot a muntjac or a CWD the chance to do just that. If you know of somebody who fits that bill let them know asp. I know I'm likely to have lots of requests, I'll only take the first one, or two depending on getting a shot off. Merry Christmas to you all on SD
PS If you need to travel I can put you up FOC.

Last edited:
Well done and thank you from us here at Admin, more people like you would definitely make for a better world.

John

I know of a candidate who fits the bill for this offer, Daniel Edwards on here. I will message him and get him to take a look.

A fantastic offer, I wish I had seen it earlier.

Good luck to the lucky chap and a Merry Christmas to all generous people on here, it's what makes the site and deer stalking in general what it is.

Regards,

Karl

Well it finally happened on the Saturday 9th Jan, I took Sam out to shot his first deer, he didn't let down, Sam shot a muntjac doe and a while later he nearly had a CWD. Sam has put a note in the general stalking column.

Well done Sir. I take back everything bad I have ever said about officers!

well, ok, MOST of everything I have ever said!

Back