Thread: Night vision gear uk,

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Night vision gear uk,

Just had an update from Carl at the sharpe end of things,

Dear Sir or Madam,

It is with regret that I have to inform you that we cannot supply your recently ordered Armasight Drone Pro 10X at this time.
    During pre-dispatch checking and quality control here, it became apparent that the recently received stock of Drone Pro 10X were built using a wrongly formatted component, and so were not up to the specification that we demand.
    As a result, we have decided not to ship any of these units, and will have to get a further shipment to cover all commitments.
    We thank every customer that has waited for this unit to come back into stock, and are very sorry that people are let down, especially during the Christmas season when at least some of these units were bound to be Christmas presents.
    However, we are sure that the action we are taking is the right and honourable course to take.
    All transactions have been cancelled, so your card has NOT been debited.
    The only promise that we can make at this stage is to make sure that those many people who were affected by this will be given places at the head of the queue when the next batch comes in to this end, we will keep your email on record and update you as soon as new stock arrives in.

Once again, my sincerest apologies and a very Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Carl.

C Moore
    Manager
    Night Vision Gear UK

T/A CAMO Surveillance Equipment Ltd.,
    Armasight UK Master Distributors, and home of Genesys Night Vision Systems

UK Office;Night Vision Gear UK, 76D Hill Street, Newry, BT34 1BE, N. Ireland, United Kingdom.

Tel; 0044 (0) 2830263235. Mobile 0044 (0)7594349482

ROI Office;CAMO Surveillance Equipment Ltd., Cillcraig House, Dardistown, Killucan, Co Westmeath, Ireland.
    Tel; 00353 (0) 86 8222691 or 00353 (0) 44 9664934
    sales@nightvisiongear.co.ukwww.nightvisiongear.co.ukwww.armasight.co.uk
    "WE PROSECUTE CREDIT CARD FRAUDSTERS" - Members of Early Warning - Merchants 911 - Merchants Against Fraud.

Incorporated in Ireland number 412301 VAT numbers GB 929773667 and IE 9642638 M

Just to say that my mate called Carl and he was up front and totally honest about the issues, a bit miffed as we placed an order for 2.

Not to worried as the one I have runs as sweet as a nut and as normal Carl kept us all in the loop.

Bob.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Up front and honest, can't ask for more than that.

Better that than being supplied a duff unit!

Bob, are these sights any good ?

Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Up front and honest, can't ask for more than that.

+ 1 on that - no flannel, straight to the problem - good honest businessman.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Bri View Post

yes bud

I have the first one that came with a 5 x lens (great for closer stuff using things like hmr/22lr,) then you can add the 2x lens and that takes you up to 10 mag, and that's what I run with the 20 tacs, great out past 300 yards on bunnies and taken fox's at 250.

I think they are well worth the money for larger rifles but the new photon 6.5x50 ? is ment to be ok for its money too.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Bri View Post
    I've the 10x and yes they are good, very good, the best digital NV on the market I'm my opinion, I've been using mine for over six months and am very happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by CRUMPY View Post
    I've the 10x and yes they are good, very good, the best digital NV on the market I'm my opinion, I've been using mine for over six months and am very happy with it
    2nd that, wouldn't want to be without my Drone 10X, or my HDx38S. Would now be lost without them, going back lamps etc is not an option now. deerwarden