Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ******g incensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******g incensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE YOU AR**HOLES AT BASC GOING TO WAKE UP AND PULL YOUR ARSES OUT OF THE COTTON WOOL!!!!!!!!!!!, on telly tonight we are using swans as "TARGET PRACTICE" ............ PLEASE GET OFF YOUR ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Please explain finnbear?

Have a look at the telly!
    Last edited by finnbear270; 25-12-2015 at 17:25.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Country wise on tele how do they get away with statements like that
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP Leonard Nimoy 1931 - 2015

It's high time that everybody realised basc is just a bloody gravy train , self serving, they do not have any regard for the grass roots needs.

I cannot believe how angry I am at the mo' .................. It'll just get brushed under that big deep carpet at Marford!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be pissed, too. Do your news papers invite guest editorials for rebuttal? ~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    I'd be pissed, too. Do your news papers invite guest editorials for rebuttal? ~Muir

Andy, I treat the gutter press with more disdain than the pr*ks at basc.

They have the forum.
    As a thought from am outsider, I keep reading about the BASC being more self serving than proactive. What prevents someone (people) from starting a new shooter's union? One that writes editorials, makes speeches on streetcorners, and figuratively speaking, gets in peoples faces until they are noticed by the press? Are people that afraid of them?~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    They have the forum.
    As a thought from am outsider, I keep reading about the BASC being more self serving than proactive. What prevents someone (people) from starting a new shooter's union? One that writes editorials, makes speeches on streetcorners, and figuratively speaking, gets in peoples faces until they are noticed by the press? Are people that afraid of them?~Muir

We have the seed pearl of that idea, it's SACS, But I cannot ever see it as another version of a real NRA.