Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Christmas Present

Best Christmas Present

A day at Sika hinds from my lad - fair chuffed!

Quote Originally Posted by slider View Post
    A day at Sika hinds from my lad - fair chuffed!
    Hope u connect fella!, couldn't think of a better gift to a stalker.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

My best Christmas present was to be at home this year with my wife, kids, family and friends enjoying the festivities. I have been away from home for Christmas before due to my work and it is hard, my thoughts are with those who for whatever reason could not spend Christmas with their loved ones.

ATB 243 Stalker.

Got where you are coming from, We have just had all the surviving members over for Christmas dinner, was brill, having the lesser ones over boxing day��
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by 243 Stalker View Post
    My best Christmas present was to be at home this year with my wife, kids, family and friends enjoying the festivities. I have been away from home for Christmas before due to my work and it is hard, my thoughts are with those who for whatever reason could not spend Christmas with their loved ones.

ATB 243 Stalker.
    +1 on that bud!
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Having spent the day as my first Christmas as a dad.

Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    Having spent the day as my first Christmas as a dad.
    A big +1 on that aswell..... My first as a dad too! He's been spoilt rotten...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Then spoil him some more.... my biggest regret in life was never trusting any woman enough to have my child.

slider - great presant good luck when you go out!

My present was a phone call from the feo saying my fac had been approved pending signing off of the security cabinet. Time for me to go shopping for my first stalking calibre rifle very soon. regards sbm
    Last edited by seibassman7; 25-12-2015 at 23:42.