Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MUST SEE....Christmas Sales Gun Sales Video Florida

MUST SEE....Christmas Sales Gun Sales Video Florida

One of the funniest videos for selling guns on the internet

must see http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=072_1451073140

Wow. Could nt get away with that here!

I should think not. It's not the Muslims that are the problem (although the problems purport to be of the Muslim faith).

This will be the result of living in a country whose population never or very rarely leaves it's borders and doesn't even know where most countries are, where many people still think that black people are inferior and can be shot with impunity and that a legitimate way to deal with disputes is to resort to gunplay. A people who will (heaven help us all) listen to that crackpot comb-over president wannabe.

Don't get me wrong, I think the USA is great but sometimes you can see it's not a very old country.

Rednecks R Us

I'm with Pedro on this one.

Gross discrimination casually deployed to give sales a seasonal boost and lamely dressed up as humour has nothing to recommend it at this or any other time of year.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    I should think not. It's not the Muslims that are the problem (although the problems purport to be of the Muslim faith).

This will be the result of living in a country whose population never or very rarely leaves it's borders and doesn't even know where most countries are, where many people still think that black people are inferior and can be shot with impunity and that a legitimate way to deal with disputes is to resort to gunplay. A people who will (heaven help us all) listen to that crackpot comb-over president wannabe.

Don't get me wrong, I think the USA is great but sometimes you can see it's not a very old country.
    Pedro. I didn't like the video much either but your little self righteous rant went too far-especially the part written in red. You have a very "BBC" view of the US and it's not very accurate. Damned insulting, actually.
    As to not leaving our borders: It's true: Many don't, but then, why should we? Unlike you, we can drive more than 600 miles without hitting water. Within our borders we have low deserts and Alpine mountains. We have Great Lakes & prairies, cosmopolitan cities and small hamlets. We are a big country. Hell. The UK is 95K square miles, more or less. I live in the fourth largest state covering 148K square miles. If you didn't count the norther isles, you could drop the UK inside my state laid out east to west and still have shooting room left over. Texas, our second largest State, is almost 3X the size of your country in area. I have driven 1000 miles just to hunt for a week. Where would a 1000 mile journey put you? In Southern France? Eastern Germany? Northern Italy?? If you'd made that journey you'd consider yourself "traveled". Here, a 1000 mile drive to hunt is just that; a drive. Every region of the US has different culture, different peoples. I am at home in Montana but Bayou Louisiana is a whole different world to me as is New York City and Los Angeles. I have been abroad, but if it was just to see new sites and experience different cultures, there was no need to look past my back yard. ~Muir
    Last edited by Muir; 26-12-2015 at 15:28.

well said pedro
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Pedro. I didn't like the video much either but your little self righteous rant went too far-especially the part written in red. You have a very "BBC" view of the US and it's not very accurate. Damned insulting, actually.
    As to not leaving our borders: It's true: Many don't, but then, why should we? Unlike you, we can drive more than 600 miles without hitting water. Within our borders we have low deserts and Alpine mountains. We have Great Lakes & prairies, cosmopolitan cities and small hamlets. We are a big country. Hell. The UK is 95K square miles, more or less. I live in the fourth largest state covering 148K square miles. If you didn't count the norther isles, you could drop the UK inside my state laid out east to west and still have shooting room left over. Texas, our second largest State, is almost 3X the size of your country in area. I have driven 1000 miles just to hunt for a week. Where would a 1000 mile journey put you? In Southern France? Eastern Germany? Northern Italy?? If you'd made that journey you'd consider yourself "traveled". Here, a 1000 mile drive to hunt is just that; a drive. Every region of the US has different culture, different peoples. I am at home in Montana but Bayou Louisiana is a whole different world to me as is New York City and Los Angeles. I have been abroad, but if it was just to see new sites and experience different cultures, there was no need to look past my back yard. ~Muir
    fair point. But travel is one thing, a broad mind is another. Sometimes the two are linked, sometimes not.....

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    fair point. But travel is one thing, a broad mind is another. Sometimes the two are linked, sometimes not.....
    Agreed, but the views Pedro has expressed are narrow minded, to say the least. I'm really disappointed with the attitudes of people on this site. They make broad, sweeping comments about life in the US without ever having lived there.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Agreed, but the views Pedro has expressed are narrow minded, to say the least. I'm really disappointed with the attitudes of people on this site. They make broad, sweeping comments about life in the US without ever having lived there.~Muir
    pure comedy!
    criticise some members on here for making broad, sweeping statements by making one yourself,