Does anyone remember

Many Years ago my uncle used to go out stalking with a guy who is/was called "Robin Hood" I sure there are a list of jokes to come.

anyway the point is does anyone know what happened to him or whether he is still going.

Not sure if the same person but they're used to be a stalker who leased the estate i was YT boy on called robin hood, well atleast thats wot the boss called him (amoungst other things) pretty sure that was his name as i mind taking the ****.
But to be fair never really bothered us and don't think i ever saw him but not a massive ammount of deer on it either.

That was in SW scotland and prob 25ish yrs ago, infact possibly more :old:

Robin Hood is from dand g contact s
lack chamber on here he knew were he lived at one time around Newton stewart I believe

Yes I remember him, he used to advertise in Shooting Times. Some 20 odd years back he advertised a week stalking along with accommodation (in a caravan) for a very reasonable rate. My friend and I booked with him and sent off the deposit only for him to cancel the accommodation 2 days before we were due to travel.

Yeah I remember him too , I seem to remember he featured on a deer stalking video -as i recall he stalked with a chocolate labrador.

Was in the timber game and lived near Leamington Spa. Moved to live on side of Loch Ken D&G, had a very sick kiddy. Last heard of 8 years ago

Back