Thread: Kibble

Kibble

Hi Guy,

Wondered if any of you have tried Chaple farm dog food? I came across a article about it and sounds very well made at a reasonable price.

Cheers
    cliffy

Tried it, not impressed, for the money you can't beat CSJ. Tripe, Salmon or Lamb is all very good, I feed 5 springers and 2 terriers, spaniels do 50/60 days a year, I won't change in a hurry.

I know a few local lads that feed it and they sponsor the local gundog club.

Never tried it myself. But to be honest the most important thing is wot UR dogs think of it. Some dogs will do well on it and some might not, like every other brand of dog food all dogs seem to have favourites.
    Davy feeds all his dogs on it and there always in great nick, god knows how many hes got up there now could easy be 50+ possibly a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
    Hi Guy,

Wondered if any of you have tried Chaple farm dog food? I came across a article about it and sounds very well made at a reasonable price.

Cheers
    cliffy
    second post endorsing a product? Looks like a bit of advertising to me. Know anyone in the dog food business??

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    second post endorsing a product? Looks like a bit of advertising to me. Know anyone in the dog food business??
    A mate of mine is a manager of a well know supermarket, they sell dog food, does that count??. Jeeez get a life man, im not endorsing anything, in fact i know squat about this company so wind ya neck in.