Thread: Charity Game Night in Memory of Stalking Friends

Charity Game Night in Memory of Stalking Friends

Charity Taste of Game and Race Night

In Aid of

CHAS ( Edinburgh based childrens cancer charity) and Riding for the Disabled

29th and 30th January 2016

www.chas.org.uk
    www.rda.org.uk

As many of you know I have a yearly Taste of Game Night. A chef friend cooks up a rustic feast of a game soup followed by pheasant, partridge,pigeon and venision served up with a mustardmash. This year the proceeds will be split between two charities.
    Adrian Jackson (ajfab on the s/d) is a great supporter with produce and would like to sponsor, Riding for the Disabled.
    The other half will be given to CHAS.I lost two stalking friends this year Charlie Forrester and Bruce Cameron and the proceeds will be donated in there memory.
    www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/104937-Private-Fraser-(-Charlie-Forrester-)-Charity-Buck-Stalk-Edinburgh?highlight=charlie+forrester
    www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/104625-Private-Fraser-Farewell-to-a-top-bloke?highlight=charlie+forrester

Please feel free to get in touch for tickets and further information. I am sure the members on this site who have attended in the past will endorse that it’s a cracking night

Donations would be greatly appreciated for the raffle , box of chocolates, bottle of wine , anything that may raise as much money for these worth while charities.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	game night 2016.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	64797
    Last edited by mark-joppa; 29-12-2015 at 11:46.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Thanks to Merlin for his very kind donation.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Thanks, both nights sold out.

Thanks to all who contributed and came along to the nights.

Managed to raise 1000 to be split between the two charities.