Thread: Anyone in lancashire doing trophy preparation

Anyone in lancashire doing trophy preparation

Looking to have a roebuck skull I've had in the freezer boiled and mounted,anyone willing in the Lancashire area,obviously I'm willing to pay.

I use a taxidermist in Bolton very good and reasonably priced. Think the last one he did for me was 20 which included all the cleaning out, bleaching, cut and mount on a solid wooden plaque.
    PM me if you want his details
    ILB

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBambi View Post
    I use a taxidermist in Bolton very good and reasonably priced. Think the last one he did for me was 20 which included all the cleaning out, bleaching, cut and mount on a solid wooden plaque.
    PM me if you want his details
    ILB
    When was that 1970 ? expect to pay around forty pounds for a boil and clean , mounting on a plaque considerably more.

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    When was that 1970 ? expect to pay around forty pounds for a boil and clean , mounting on a plaque considerably more.
    For your information it was 2 years ago. Full roe heads mounted 105 or 125 depends on which eyes you want. 3/4 fox mounted 75. Full silver mink on a log 30.
    It's an old guy who does it as a hobby not to make a living. He's been doing it now for over 40 years that I know of and is up there with the best of them.
    You go pay however much you want sometimes on here you try to help someone and just get slagged off for it oh well GTF