Snipersystems Zoom gunlight

User00035

Snipersystems ZOOM Gun Light Kit

Anyone used these and know how they compare with the Nightmaster 800?
Got an NM which I use with IR for a NV scope and with a red LED for general lamping but its a pain swapping it between rifles as it needs setting up and refocusing each time. I could do with one for each rifle.

Things I like about the NM:
Power and range.
Sharp focus.
The three different power settings when used with IR.

Things I don't like about the NM:
Requires two hands to adjust focus.
Have to faff about unscrewing the rear section by just the right amount before the three IR power settings will work.

Just wondering whether the Snipersystem would be any better.

Last edited:
Looks like the magmount is for use on guns without scopes. The QD is for scope mounting. I don't like QD mounts. Every time you touch them they move. I have an old scope ring attached to the picatinny rail of my NV scope to hold the NM but the torch has to be packed out with tape first to make it fit. It works well enough but has no adjustment but it is at least securely fixed and there's no danger of the lamp being knocked out of alignment.

Last edited:
Try the T50 or T67 torch.You could get couple of these for the price of the snipersystem torch.Just do a search on the web.

Try the T50 or T67 torch.You could get couple of these for the price of the snipersystem torch.Just do a search on the web.

Looking at the pictures of the Snipersystems it looks like its based on the T series of torches anyway........all for an extra £100 odd! Strewth. :eek: (I'm keeping my pants UP!.... but then I do have a couple of NM800's...bought s'hand though)

There's a new range of torches with interchangeable bits just getting into the UK at the moment......Andy at Ludicrous Lumens was advertising them but the only report I've seen on a '67 was that the focus adjusting threads were a bit wobbly (no change there then).......but, there's not many around yet and that may have been from a different supplier or a duff single unit.

Cheers
Fizz
:cool:

Back