Royal Deeside flooding.

RED-DOT

An offer to anyone suffering flood damage in my favourite region requiring household items moving to safer ground or dry storeage feel free to PM me as i can be there in 3 hours with a Defender and covered trailer. No doubt there will be the usual SD knuckle draggers but this is a genuine offer of help. I have freinds in Victoria Road Ballater but are uncontactable right now.
Good luck up there.

Every credit, this is the red dot we like.
see its nice to be nice we new you were sensitive

Phoned Tayside police and Ballater is a no go area. My worry is for the ghillies and stalkers on upper Deeside. My pal "Mo" is not responding and my other pal on Golf Road is a constant engaged tone.

Lemmy aside i'm streaming. Don't just sit watching peoples lives being ruined get travelling.

Spoke to my mate Norman Clements...owner of 'Countrywear' gunshop in Ballater....you probably know it....3 feet of water in shop..all phones out....disaster.

Great community response here - river dropped as quick as it rose.
Lots of folks now assessing the damage.
I was amazed at the 'coverage' on the main news channels. Lots of TV folk standing around in Lancashire waiting for something to happen, whilst braemar to Aberdeen gets flooded through.
I was in Whalley in Lancs up until Monday this week, any flood to folks homes is terrible but wasn't a patch on what I saw here.

Back