Thread: Another new member

Another new member

Hi shooting folks

i have just signed up, im 50 and a keen shooter I have have had a fac for nearly 10 years And shoot mainly practical target shooting and long range target shooting as often as I can, I also am a member of a diy pheasant shoot and do a little rough shooting as well, and in between that fill the rest of my weekends with some clay shooting. I live on the Surrey and Hampshire borders about half an hour from Bisley. I have never been deer stalking but would like to have a go, I don't have a dsc1 or an open ticket so a guided stalk could work may be? and in time could see myself getting into a bit boar shooting.

best Rgds
    paul

Another new member

Hi shooting folks

i have just signed up, im 50 and a keen shooter I have have had a fac for nearly 10 years And shoot mainly practical target shooting and long range target shooting as often as I can, I also am a member of a diy pheasant shoot and do a little rough shooting as well, and in between that fill the rest of my weekends with some clay shooting. I live on the Surrey and Hampshire borders about half an hour from Bisley. I have never been deer stalking but would like to have a go, I don't have a dsc1 or an open ticket so a guided stalk could work may be? and in time could see myself getting into a bit boar shooting.

best Rgds
    paul

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome to the forums Paul,

Mick

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.