Thread: DSC1 Course

DSC1 Course

Hi guys,

Currently in the Army working near haverfordwest (wales). Looking for a DSC1 course that preferably covers friday-sunday. dont currently hold a firearms license, only a shotgun license.

many thanks

we are running DSC1 in march , 19th 20th

Zeiss supported course 300

Newcastleton, 20 mins from Carlisle

8th to 10th April in West Sussex. Probably a bit far out for you, but I have 4 places left. 285.00 for the 3 days.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Give Jelen Deer Services a call.

I did my DSC1 with them in Feb while still serving and they were brilliant. Based just outside Stockbridge, Hampshire. Cost is 299.

Good luck!

added:

Jelen Deer - DSC Level 1

there is also good accom nearby - or as you're still serving, try booking transit accom in Winchester.
    Last edited by CO5332; 01-01-2016 at 09:15. Reason: Added more info

Did mine with British shooting services in Barry Island over a weekend

Quote Originally Posted by inderrajsingh View Post
    Hi guys,

Currently in the Army working near haverfordwest (wales). Looking for a DSC1 course that preferably covers friday-sunday. dont currently hold a firearms license, only a shotgun license.

many thanks
    Remember to use your SLC's (talk to education officer or admin office) you will get 80% back upto 250, also if you get 10 blokes that are interested Jelen might come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sako Boy View Post
    Remember to use your SLC's (talk to education officer or admin office) you will get 80% back upto 250, also if you get 10 blokes that are interested Jelen might come to you.
    Forgot to add the SLC's bit - I used mine, it was 80% of course cost to a maximum of 175.

MANY Thanks for the replies guys, will wait till i get back to work so i can finalise everything up, get the time off sorted, SLC's and accommodation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CO5332 View Post
    Forgot to add the SLC's bit - I used mine, it was 80% of course cost to a maximum of 175.
    I think your right, I think the course cost me 250 and I got 175 back but that was 4 years ago