Hi from Lancashire

ILoveBambi

Visited the site for a while now, already have a few friends on here. Not far off 50 years young been shooting since primary school age, stalking past 15 years, DSC 1 & 2 BASC member (until renewal then going with NGO) got 17HMR, .308 & a few in between and a dog in the learning stage lol.

Welcome........ 'a dog in the learning stage' sounds like a spaniel! Always learning, swiftly followed by forgetting/ignoring!

Welcome........ 'a dog in the learning stage' sounds like a spaniel! Always learning, swiftly followed by forgetting/ignoring!

Ha, not had a spaniel now for over 20 years, got a Weimaraner nearly 2 years old had 4 bucks with her this year but not been out on the does. She's my 3rd Weimaraner now
ILB

Welcome to TSD from a newbie, also with a weimaraner from Lancashire.
Awesome dogs and your ' shadow ' for life !

ha second that I can't even go to the toilet without my "shadow" following. Still got a long way to go with this one but if she turns out 1/2 as good as my old girl was I'll be happy
ILB

Snap !

I have a dog, if he could come up a ladder with me and help me paint he would ! :D

He can be with my missus all day and i mean this in a nice way !
But as soon as i come home from work, she doesn't exist.
I can only speak for weimaraners as a breed, but those who have had one, will know what i mean !

He follows me everywhere ! My missus calls him my shadow !

No offence intended to any ladies out there and i know that they will have the same list about men !

I once read a list of 20 reasons why a dog is better than a woman ~

The line i'll never forget was ~

The LATER you are home,
the MORE pleased they are to see you !

:D

Back