Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two days shooting, 9th & 15th of Jan.

Two days shooting, 9th & 15th of Jan.

Evening Guys,

I am organising two days shooting to raise some money for a charity called "Headcase" which raises money for research into brain tumours.

My aim is to provide the two best days that I can, with plenty of sport, but with a relaxed atmosphere and at a reasonable price.

Saturday January 9th, for 6 Guns. Thanks for the support FULL

Start with a Goose flight, then Breakfast (inc.) Walk and stand day over two small shoots, shooting all day. Finishing with a duck flight.
    Back to my place, for a drink and some nibbles in the Evening if you wish.

Expected Bag 50+ Cost per Gun £120.

Friday January 15th, for 8 Guns. Thanks again, FULL

A walk and stand day, on my main shoot. Starting at 08.30, a light lunch will be provided, and we will finish with a few drinks in the shoot cabin.

You will walk all day, I have more drives than daylight allows. If you have a dog all the better. I normally have 6 or 7 standing guns, then 2 or 3 guns walking with the beaters.

Expected Bag 70+ Cost per Gun £150.

If anyone would like to make it two days back to back, then I have a place on the Formal driven day on the Saturday, which you could also have for £150.
    A full days driven shooting, with drinks, Lunch and an Evening meal.

Please P.M. myself if you are interested, which would be best, or you can call me on my mobile 07732328944. The shoot is in the North Notts area,.

In Memory Peter John Higgs 1958-2015.
    Last edited by trev; 11-01-2016 at 19:25.

I went goose shooting with Trevor on Thursday never met him before 100% top bloke .There were plenty of geese about Iam sure anyone looking for day out won't be disappointed .

Quote Originally Posted by td View Post
    I went goose shooting with Trevor on Thursday never met him before 100% top bloke .There were plenty of geese about I am sure anyone looking for day out won't be disappointed .
    +1, I enjoyed the mornings sport last Thursday, nice to put faces to names, thanks Trev for the generous hospitality, hope this produces results. I cant attend forgot my Business partner is away in the Caribbean from the 7th, so have to work.

All the best

Guy

For any sd member who goes on Trevor's days out I will put there names in a hat draw a name out and will send them a ash crook walking stick free of charge.Trevor is putting in a great effort in trying to raise money for a great cause .

Hi Trev

Do you do this every year ?

May be intrested next season.

Quote Originally Posted by td View Post
    For any sd member who goes on Trevor's days out I will put there names in a hat draw a name out and will send them a ash crook walking stick free of charge.Trevor is putting in a great effort in trying to raise money for a great cause .
    That is a nice offer td, I have booked with Trev and am really looking forward to it, if anyone else is going on the 9th from the Stockport area let me know and I am happy to give a lift to you.

Atb Scoby 270

Hi td,

That is a very kind offer of yours, very touching.
    As nobody has taken me up on the offer for the Formal day, would you like to join me as my Guest on the 16th of Jan?

It will be a days driven Pheasant & Partridge, with Drinks at 11.00, Lunch and an Evening Meal, expected bag 100+
    A shirt and tie, would be expected.

It would be very nice if you could make it, Thanks again for your support.

Trev.

Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    Hi td,

That is a very kind offer of yours, very touching.
    As nobody has taken me up on the offer for the Formal day, would you like to join me as my Guest on the 16th of Jan?

It will be a days driven Pheasant & Partridge, with Drinks at 11.00, Lunch and an Evening Meal, expected bag 100+
    A shirt and tie, would be expected.

It would be very nice if you could make it, Thanks again for your support.

Trev.
    Trev many thanks for the offer but as pheasant shooting is not my thing your offer would be wasted on me .Perhaps a sd member could make a donation and take the place ,my offer for the stick stands even if only one sd member takes a day the stick will be his thanks again Trevor and atb with your fund raising.

Hi Trev - is there a place left on the 17th please ? Kind regards