Thread: Help mounting x sight

Help mounting x sight

Morning all,

Looking for some advice about mounting an x sight on a finnfire ii .22lr, I really don't know what weaver base to buy or where to get one from to give me the best position on the rifle. Has anyone mounted one on a similar rifle.

cheers

Dave

You could try one of these, but with the extended part of the rail towards the rifle butt so you can get the eye piece of the scope nearer to your eye
    11mm Dovetail - 20mm Weaver Rifle Scope Rail Adapter. Airgun to Weaver: Amazon.co.uk: Sports Outdoors

Best of luck with the X Sight - I found mine was the best digital day sight I've ever used and the worst digital night sight I'd ever used.

Cheers

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by mealiejimmy View Post
    You could try one of these, but with the extended part of the rail towards the rifle butt so you can get the eye piece of the scope nearer to your eye
    11mm Dovetail - 20mm Weaver Rifle Scope Rail Adapter. Airgun to Weaver: Amazon.co.uk: Sports Outdoors

Best of luck with the X Sight - I found mine was the best digital day sight I've ever used and the worst digital night sight I'd ever used.

Cheers

Bruce
    cheers Bruce I'll have a look at those and see if I can get it mounted. I heard the same as you about the x sight but having looked through it at night the latest software updates have really made it shine. As with all digital nv you really need a decent illuminator to get the best out of it. I'm thinking about a dragonfly but I really don't have much knowledge on lr illumination