Thread: Leupold Scope and scope ring clear out

Leupold Scope and scope ring clear out

SOLD- Leupold VX2 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope - Reticle Duplex. The scope is in great condition and the optics are clear and clean. Only getting rid of the scope because I recently purchased a second hand rifle and this scope came with it. I have shot with this scope, it zeroed easily, but deteriorating eyesight means that I need a scope with greater magnification. Note: Scope rings not included.
    240 including postage (RMSF). Payment by Bank Transfer only. SOLD

SOLD - Warne Maxima Quick Detach (QD) Scope Rings. 1” Tube, Medium (36-42mm objective), Matte Black, Warne Part No. 201L. These rings sport the unique Warne indexable lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place. These scope rings are in great condition.
    30 including postage. Payment by Bank Transfer only.

PRICE DROP - Warne Maxima Permanently Attached (PA) Scope Rings. 30mm Tube, Extra High (up to 62mm objective), Matte Black, Warne Part No. 216. These scope rings are in great condition.
    30 including postage. Payment by Bank Transfer only.

PRICE DROP - Warne Maxima Permanently Attached (PA) Scope Rings. These rings are for a Ruger 77. 30mm Tube, Medium (36-42mm objective), Matte Black, Warne Part No. 14R7M. These scope rings are in great condition.
    25 including postage. Payment by Bank Transfer only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scope 01.jpg   Scope 02.jpg   Scope 03.jpg   Scope 04.jpg   Scope 05.jpg  

Scope 06.jpg   Scope 07.jpg   Scope 08.jpg   Scope 09.jpg   Scope 10.jpg  

Medium High QD Scope Rings 01.jpg   Medium High QD Scope Rings 02.jpg   Extra High  PA Scope Rings 01.jpg   Extra High PA Scope Rings 02.jpg   Ruger PA Scope Rings.jpg  

Last edited by N1trox; 12-02-2016 at 10:25. Reason: QD Rings Sold

I'm interested in the scope. Any idea who old it is ? Cheers Stuart

Sorry Stuart, the scope has been sold.