sportsman gun centre rfd shipping price ?

I normally charge £20 to send and £10 to receive don't forget it costs money to insure the gun as well whilst in transit.

I dont understand how some stores..*norm small family run.... can include it in the price....but the big stores have to charge the most.. they wont get my trade if they rip us off...

I normally charge £20 to send and £10 to receive don't forget it costs money to insure the gun as well whilst in transit.

Not sure if you are saying I'm expensive?
I don't know how they can send the gun for £15 as it costs me about £17.50 to send with a gun registered courier. so I actually make £2.50 out of it!!

ATB Al

My local dealer who works from his home..charges 15 to send... that is the price and its a good deal..keeps me coming back and buying bits and bobs from him..ammo ..reloading etc.....i feel for the chaos who have to pay £55 ...i know what i would say...

Not sure if you are saying I'm expensive?
I don't know how they can send the gun for £15 as it costs me about £17.50 to send with a gun registered courier. so I actually make £2.50 out of it!!

ATB Al

All of this information is GREAT!!!

I am, now, a "Legal Alien" (have my Cert. of Residency, from Home Office, as of Christmas Eva) and, as soon as the bank gets off it's duff, I will be purchasing a house in Brora.

All of this information will do me good when I get all required certificates in order and have to send my rifles & shotguns from Germany.

I'll be looking in Inverness and Tain area.

All of this information will do me good when I get all required certificates in order and have to send my rifles & shotguns from Germany.

No need to get a UK RFD involved then. Just get the guns sent to yourself, enter them on your FAC and/or SGC and then inform the local police licensing department of make, model, serial number and type of firearm. Job done.

Back