Looking for a Bell and Carson for a Howa - anyone know where?

karlbird

With Redhawk having stopped importing to the UK, I am looking for a Bell and Carson Medallist Sporter for a Howa 1500 in short action.

Does anyone have one for sale, or know where I might be able to get one for a reasonable price, the UK stockists that do have them seem to be cashing in on the fact they are now hard to come by and sell them for twice the price in the states or more.

Thanks.

Thanks Bob, unfortunately I am looking for a sporter style stock with a sporter barrel inlet, this is the varmint stock and is a bit heavier than the one I am after (I have one on my T3).

Still looking chaps.

Thanks Bob, unfortunately I am looking for a sporter style stock with a sporter barrel inlet, this is the varmint stock and is a bit heavier than the one I am after (I have one on my T3).

Still looking chaps.

Sorry bud,

just trying to help.

bob

I bought direct from Bell & Carlson when I was in the process of buying a Howa, far cheaper than UK even with taxes etc. Very good service. That was some years ago now, but worth a look?

Sorry, ignore that last post, just had a look on their site and they don't do direct any more. Shame.

Back