Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Alberta Canada

Hi from Alberta Canada

I signed up on here a few months ago but haven't posted yet.
    Haven't been hunting as much as I would have liked for the past few years owing to work commitments.
    I'm a machinist and do some barrel work and play around with rifles a lot, maybe too much.
    I tried to post some pics of a rifle I have recently acquired but I guess I need 5 posts before I can post links...:-)
    This is post #1...:-)
    I know a couple members on this site, one is also from Alberta and the other from Wales, met him while he was hunting in Alberta.

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome mate I've got kin from deer lake Canada Newfoundland ,

Hey brother , welcome to the site . You don't need to post pictures of the Tikka , I'll just open my safe and look at it lol .

AB

Quote Originally Posted by conquest1 View Post
    I know a couple members on this site, one is also from Alberta and the other from Wales, met him while he was hunting in Alberta.
    Ha, welcome to the site. I was sat here thinking Alberta, machinist, this sounds familiar!

Shame not to see you for the hunting week hope you managed to get out later in the season.

May just need one of those shipping containers you mentioned in your shop to get my spoils of the week back to the UK........

Welcome conquest1, Glad you decided to post I'm going to be out in Alberta and B.C this summer, Coleman and Fernie area, probably take a trip to Jasper as well as get a little hunting in where ever I can. I would also love to go bow hunting whilst I'm there but guess it would be closed season. can you recommend an outfitter in the Coleman, Fernie / Jaffray or flathead area as I might also take a quick trip to Whitefish too ?
    All the best
    Al
    Last edited by Oddjob; 07-01-2016 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    Ha, welcome to the site. I was sat here thinking Alberta, machinist, this sounds familiar!

Shame not to see you for the hunting week hope you managed to get out later in the season.

May just need one of those shipping containers you mentioned in your shop to get my spoils of the week back to the UK........
    I wondered if you would see this post.

I sure wish I could have gotten out to camp this year, hopefully I can if you are over again.

I'll help you pack up whatever your spoils are,....we can get a lot in a container..:-)

I still haven't seen pics of your hunt.

welcome im a regular to alberta and bc

greenshoots

Quote Originally Posted by conquest1 View Post
    I wondered if you would see this post.

I sure wish I could have gotten out to camp this year, hopefully I can if you are over again.

I'll help you pack up whatever your spoils are,....we can get a lot in a container..:-)

I still haven't seen pics of your hunt.
    Ha Rick, not a question of if I am over, more when! Ask Steve for the dates! I am pinching Steve's gun to bring home this time. I've been meaning to send him a cd with all the pics from the two hunts, few to many to post. Needless to say it was a great trip.

container may be overkill, more of a sturdy box needed!