Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Z aim rifle sling new

Z aim rifle sling new

Z-aim™ Pro Stalker Multifunction- single, double rifle sling and game carrier all in one.
    Z-aim Pro Stalker sets a new standard in how a gun sling should be constructed. The innovative design gives the user a number of benefits, compared to traditional single or double gun slings. The optimal choice when skiing, biking, riding, climbing, walking, running or leading a dog in a leash - even with rifle and backpack. Quick-adjustable non-slipping system. Pro-Stalker positions your firearm, in a stable and firm position on your back releasing both hands. Quick-adjustable non-slipping system. Pro-Stalker positions your firearm, in a stable and firm position on your back releasing both hands. Pro-Stalker - designed for the active hunter. Z-aim™ Pro-Stalker is a top quality product; made of UV and cold proof material in buckle and straps. The shoulder strap is of 11 mm thick and 65 mm broad Neoprene with ends of real leather. All straps and endings are cross-sewn to reach maximum possible strength. No metal components are used, to avoid unnecessary noise. The weight is not more than 150 grams.
    Price 34 delivered if you find it cheaper i will beat any advertised price
    pm me if your interested
    Attachment 65062
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 23-03-2017 at 07:34.

Account Suspended
    Hi where are you located in South Wales? I'm interested in a sling just wondering if I could collected?

regards

Just wondering how do you stop the mod bouncing off your head when rifle slung ,? Lol

I will take one please, can you PM me payment details please,happy to paypal, over the phone by card if you let me have your phone number or whatever suits
    cheers
    Tikkat3

Can the rifle only be carried in the muzzle up position with this?

I used one last season , although initially sceptical it proved to be a good piece of kit, I'll have a second one for the .260 soon.

ATB