Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powder Shortage!

Established Poster

Powder Shortage!

Is there going to be reloading shortages, in light of recent talk of gun control in America ?

SD Regular
    Already the case. And not just powder but brass, primers and .22RF ammunition.

Getting most supplies from USA has been difficult for years now! Panic buying and stockpiling on both sides of the water. I'm sure many of us on here are guilty of it, self included!
    If there was ever a time for the European reloading market to grow, it is surely now - especially if you can produce lead free bullets.
    MS

Panic! Run to your local shop and buy all that you can! Having to fill out a BATF form 4473 and have a back ground check if you buy a gun at a gun show -something an American has to do right now anyhow- is going to cause MASSIVE powder shortages in the US and the UK!! Run! Panic!! (Oh! The Humanity of it All!!)

I'm going to have supper. ~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Panic! Run to your local shop and buy all that you can! Having to fill out a BATF form 4473 and have a back ground check if you buy a gun at a gun show -something an American has to do right now anyhow- is going to cause MASSIVE powder shortages in the US and the UK!! Run! Panic!! (Oh! The Humanity of it All!!)

Can it be any worse than your inland border checks, also the TSA poking around in your bits.....

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post

From 2013

I got tired of picking up .22LR piece meal -a brick here, a brick there- so I put in a bulk order last week. One million rounds (200 cases) of standard velocity will be delivered a week from Monday. How long do you think it will take me to go through it???~Muir

Unquote

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by Eyefor View Post
    From 2013

I got tired of picking up .22LR piece meal -a brick here, a brick there- so I put in a bulk order last week. One million rounds (200 cases) of standard velocity will be delivered a week from Monday. How long do you think it will take me to go through it???~Muir

Unquote

We will have to set you lose on RD.....

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Yes everytime there is any type of control over there the sales go through the roof,just the same would happen over here, just my luck that! i havent got around to buying any yet,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 06-01-2016 at 20:08.
    DONT START

Yes Mr president sure just put gun and ammunition sales in the US through the roof .Panic buying on toast anyone.Dont quite think he,l stop mass gun ownership any more than my hair will grow back anytime soon
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    We will have to set you lose on RD.....

Tim.243
    Tim.243, you really are a plonker and about as useful as a snooze button on a smoke alarm!