Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The origins of American Revolution explained in a cartoon...

SD Regular

The origins of American Revolution explained in a cartoon...

Saw this on an American Forum I subscribe to. Funniest thing that I seen for a long time. Just a pity that it comes too late to use as a Christmas card. Ah well next year maybe. Or perhaps on a souvenir mug for 4 July 2016?

MUIR and SOUTHERN....Happy New Year to you both!

Attachment 65070
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 06-01-2016 at 04:53.

wonder if Obama,s seen that
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Thanks for that. I will see about putting it on a mug ASAP.

Yessir, Old General and Governor Gage tried to grab that 700 pounds of powder and the shot in the militia magazine, and didn't get there first.

Yesterday, it was Obama saying, "This is not a plot to take your guns."
    Sort of like finding someone in the backyard with a crowbar, who says, "I am not here to break in your house." Hmmmm. Funny you should think of that.

Right now, I am in an office looking down on the spot on the street where Colonel Tryon and North Carolina signed their Declaration of Independence in 1775. A few years later, General Cornwallis stood on the same spot, and accepted the surrender of North Carolina. To my left, I can see the sun setting on Kings Mountain.

Happy New Year!

Yes a lot of history made around those parts,think how much of a different world it might have been if old King George hadnt been as greedy and not upset your forefathers .Happy New year to you too and when Obama,s gone people will say what legacy
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

"the shot heard around the world"

When I think of Obama's legacy, I reminds me to go shovel out the horse stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    When I think of Obama's legacy, I reminds me to go shovel out the horse stable.
    And the bull pen !

Great Cartoon! Thanks!
    I saw part of the "Town Hall Meeting" Obama and CNN orchestrated last night. I don't know if he's stupid, a liar, or just a stupid liar.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Great Cartoon! Thanks!
    I saw part of the "Town Hall Meeting" Obama and CNN orchestrated last night. I don't know if he's stupid, a liar, or just a stupid liar.~Muir
    What is it within the substance of the proposed executive measures that causes so much angst? What's reported here doesn't look like anything to worry about for responsible gun owners, but I'm aware that might just be selective/incomplete reporting in our media.

Cheers,

Andy