Thread: Cheap .410 Belgian folder for quick sale

Cheap .410 Belgian folder for quick sale

Hello

Nice little Belgian folder. Great fun to shoot and in good condition. Hammer. Single shot. 2.5" chamber can chuck in about 30 Eley no.6 with it. Nice metalwork on it. Sound bore. 65 for quick sale as has to go by weekend. Only reason for sale is need cabinet space or would be keeping it.

Ideal youngster/first gun or also a good one for humane dispatch/fox cage, etc.
    Any questions or more info please give me a shout.

Thanks
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Yes interested Im just outside ringwood

Nice gun and great price but not ideal for a youngster. Quite a few times I've witnessed little thumbs trying to pull a hammer back on a loaded chamber and it makes you wince! good luck with the sale (to a grown-up please)

I have one as well agree with the little fingers, but if you load for them its ok, just one small point my Son thought the trigger was pinching him but it was vibration from the hammer. I kept the gun though as its great as a fun shoot or dispatch, my Son was 6 maybe 7 the big win is its nice and light for a young person

good luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by nthor View Post
    I have one as well agree with the little fingers, but if you load for them its ok, just one small point my Son thought the trigger was pinching him but it was vibration from the hammer. I kept the gun though as its great as a fun shoot or dispatch, my Son was 6 maybe 7 the big win is its nice and light for a young person

good luck with the sale

already got it