Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St Huberts Club

St Huberts Club

Is anyone on here in the St Huberts Club, I wrote to the secretary some months ago about joining but have had no reply, can anyone tell me the procedure to join please or at least enquire? There is nothing on their web site about how you can join!

I joined many (and I mean many!) years ago, and am still a member, although not their most active. I seem to recall perseverance was needed. I assume you used this e-mail membership@sainthubertclub.co.uk ?

Andrew

Andrew, thanks for that, I used the secretary email but I'll give that one a go.
    Thanks again
    Andy

May i ask why you would want to jion as this will be a question you will be asked.

No problem, whilst I have my DSC2 I am always wanting to expand my knowledge and skills, basically thats the reasons. I take it that your something to do with St Huberts then Choc? I have sent my email already!

Why would you want to get involved with club type mentality anyway? I would steer well clear and do yourself a favour dm

can't think of anything much worse that being involved with the herberts

If you missed out on boarding school, want to "fag" for someone and give sodomy a go (as a taker) then you're on the right path

I would suggest a Thompson Local down your cacks for the initiation; and best of luck with the crumpet toasting.

So I take it that the "club" isn't that well thought of then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mungler View Post
    If you missed out on boarding school, want to "fag" for someone and give sodomy a go (as a taker) then you're on the right path

I would suggest a Thompson Local down your cacks for the initiation; and best of luck with the crumpet toasting.
    How very grown up. . I have no knowledge of said organisation, but I hardly think thats constructive thing to say.

They seem to be a love or hate organisation from what I know. It has been covered on here in great depth before if my memory serves me correctly, so a search may prove fruitfull .

And I did go to private school, I have never heard off sodomy in the school and I hardly think its that rife anymore either.

I think you should apologise if you have anything about yourself - you never know who you might offend

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

I may be wrong about this ,but I think you have to get someone to propose you if you wish to become a member.