Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Hi Guys

Says I need to say hi so Hi

London based with a .22 CZ455, I'm looking for a scope up to about 200, I think I'd prefer fixed and would rather a second hand scope than new.

Thanks, Yodi

Howdy back , welcome to SD . I'm originally from north London myself ......... a long time ago lol .

AB

Quote Originally Posted by alberta boy View Post
    Howdy back , welcome to SD . I'm originally from north London myself ......... a long time ago lol .

AB

Where abouts?

Welcome to the site, it actually says you need to make an introduction not just say Hi. At present all we know is that you have a CZ .22 and are looking for a scope, a little more about you would help.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I don't know what to say haha, Im 36, based in North London, an Aircraft engineer and private Pilot and I shoot rabbits at my work airfield, I skin them at work and take them home to freeze.

I've had all sorts of guns in my time, I've just got my FAC and had my SGC for 10 years or so, although my only shotgun, a Lanber 12 gauge hasn't had a cartridge in it for about 4 years. My CZ is .22Lr thumbhole, it feels really nice to use but have only put 250 through it so far.

Editted to add: A Simmons classic whitetail came up for a great price on eBay so I bought it earlier.
    Last edited by YODI; 07-01-2016 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by YODI View Post
    Where abouts?
    I was born and raised on Ordnance Rd. Enfield Lock . Technically part of Middlesex I know , but just a few stops out on the Victoria line .