Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunt saboteur convicted

Hunt saboteur convicted

I can't say I'm especially pro or anti hunting. It doesn't hold much interest for me, although I certainly don't sympathise with the vehement antis. I believe all fieldsports should stand together rather than allowing ourselves to be picked off one by one due to the vocal minority.
    Anyway, good result here:
    Gloucester hunt saboteur sentenced for three assaults on hunt supporters in Herefordshire | Western Daily Press
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    I can't say I'm especially pro or anti hunting. It doesn't hold much interest for me, although I certainly don't sympathise with the vehement antis. I believe all fieldsports should stand together rather than allowing ourselves to be picked off one by one due to the vocal minority.
    Anyway, good result here:
    Gloucester hunt saboteur sentenced for three assaults on hunt supporters in Herefordshire | Western Daily Press
    Far to lenient sentence , seeing as she failed to even appear at least 7 days custodial sentence should have been passed , as a pro hunter if I`d slapped her around the head I`m sure I would not have got off so lightly, the only consolation is she has a record for three assaults , that wont help her career prospects
    Last edited by TikkaFan; 07-01-2016 at 15:00.

Damned good job!!!!!!!
    I'm not a strong fan of fox hunting with hounds but then again I'm not against it either, each to their own, and it is after all a part of British tradition! However it's high time these "anti hunt" thugs were put in their place by the courts. Hopefully this will not be the last conviction for this kind of violent behaviour!
    Reading what her job is/was I would hope that such a conviction would force her employers (and maybe even the police) to think very hard about if they really want a convicted common thug working with children!

Account Suspended
    Its been proved she can not control her temper so she should not be working with kids.

it does say she lost her job , quite rightly so

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Damned good job!!!!!!!
    I'm not a strong fan of fox hunting with hounds but then again I'm not against it either, each to their own, and it is after all a part of British tradition! However it's high time these "anti hunt" thugs were put in their place by the courts. Hopefully this will not be the last conviction for this kind of violent behaviour!
    Reading what her job is/was I would hope that such a conviction would force her employers (and maybe even the police) to think very hard about if they really want a convicted common thug working with children!
    says in the article she lost her job just before Christmas - shame that......

I hope a lot more get prosecuted , and hopefully they will then leave people alone to go about there fully legal sport / activity or pastime

but but the odds are slim

Hope she washed her hands after going the loo

Way to lenient a sentence, if any of us had done that especially assaulting a minor [15 yr old boy] we would be doing time for it.

Scoby270

What sort of world do we live in when a person whilst talking on a mobile phone can take a swipe at someone's face and connect? What's next a boxing match while the opponent is on the phone and landing jabs?
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle